Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Dad's Day!!!

Happy Dad's Day !!!! We have had a lovely day! Scott worked until 11, came home, we swam in the pool all afternoon, I read my new cook book, then we did treatments, started par-boiling the ribs for Scott's Dad's day dinner! It was then time to make the salad...I normally do this myself....but considering the girls have a garden (totally organic...yeah!!!) and we have our first cucumber and yellow pepper from it....I thought it would be great if we did it together! Zoe got to "cut" something for the very first time. Of course I have this "kid proof" knife that I had ordered from Pampered Chef YEARS ago. It is awesome! You can saw and saw.....but not cut yourself!
The garden!!




Madison, Sydney, Zoe cutting their veggies!!1







Zoe is still doing awesome! Yeah!



I hope you all had a very terrific Dad's day and weekend!!

Jada

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a fun day! It's been YEARS since I spent time in a pool!

    ReplyDelete