Thursday, November 20, 2008

Sinus Surgery

Tomorrow is the day. We have to be there at 8:00 a.m., surgery is at 10:00. It is supposed to take 2 hours. Then she will be admitted for a couple of days. I have to admit, I'm a little nervous about this admission. Mainly because of 2 hours of anesthesia, and the 'pain' after factor. She hasn't ever had anything besides picc placements, bronchs, endoscopies, etc... never anything associated with pain afterwards. I have no idea how she even handles 'pain' yet. Does she have a low or high pain tolerance level??? Ugghh. I do know she panics with picc bandage removals, cries alligator tears because it "hurts".

Sitting there for 2 hours during surgery....wondering...thinking....waiting...I think it could be a form of torture.

Please hold Zoe in prayer tomorrow

Thank you all

Love,
Jada

1 comment:

  1. I hope surgery went well. I will keep Zoe & your family in my thoughts & prayers! Let us know how it goes!

    ReplyDelete