Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Fundraising Time of Year!!

I am so excited! Last year I did a table at Ben and Jerrys for free icecream day....they were debating which charity to let do it this year....to be fair and all....well....they are letting me do it AGAIN!!!!!! Yeah! When customers go through the line to get their icecream, they send them all to my table to get their '10% off' key tag for B&J for the year, sooooooo, they have to look at my CFF stuff! Since they got their icecream free, most of them will donate something. Last year we made almost $400.00!
I also was in my favorite local Mexican rest. yesterday, talked to them about selling the pin-ups at the register. They talked about it and said YES!! So, tomorrow I will be dropping off posters I made tonight and the pin-ups. They all just adore Zoe, they even have her card taped to their wall right next to the check out!
As far as Zoe's tests, still waiting. Will let you all know as soon as I know something.
Have a great night!
Jada

4 comments:

  1. Yeah I hope you guys raise lots of money!!
    Thanks for the well wishes, I hate to hear that Zoe is still fighting it. Breezy's fever has been gone since Thursday but she is still coughing alot, and we have the yellow mucus. We are going to nemours wednesday so I know they will take care of her. I hope Zoes feels better soon we will be thinking of you guys.

    Hey where do you walk for the great strides?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great news! Good luck and I hope you raise lots of money!
    M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jada,

    Thanks for sharing that with us! We love your
    site!! Amen & amen! :)

    Hey. If you get the opportunity, would you
    mind praying for the prayer requests that are
    on our main page?

    May the Lord bless you and your family!!

    Mark, Lynn, Brooke & Carley Seay
    www.LighthousePrayerLine.org

    ps - please consider "following" our blog
    -or- atleast grab one of our free, linking,
    blue buttons. ( see top sidebar at
    www.LighthousePrayerLine.org ).

    •´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Visit Us Soon!.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´•

    ReplyDelete